How Quick Feed handles your personal information.
- We, as consumers, do not believe in releasing information to anyone other than the company it was originally given to.
- Quick Feed believes that your privacy is as important to you as it is to us and we respect that.
- We do not sell, give, or pass on to anyone any personal or private information that you share with us that is not within reasonable business activities, i.e., processing credit card or check information for purchases.
- No personal information will be given to anyone even for advertising purposes without the express permission of the customer.
Quick Feed manufacturers, its retailers, dealers, agents or anyone associated with Quick Feed or Nolan Engineering, Inc., in any way either by implication or expression ever intends for Quick Feed Automatic Feeders to take the place of human caretakers of any animal. Our desire is to assist in their health, welfare and ease of care. We recommend that animals never be left alone and unattended for extended periods of time for any reason. Quick Feed will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or mishaps involving directly or indirectly the use of any Quick Feed product.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Nolan Engineering, Inc. agrees (at its option) to repair or replace, for the original purchaser, products manufactured by them and found to be defective in material and/or workmanship, for a period of three years from original date of purchase. Warranty will be voided if damage is caused by accident, misuse, fire, water, acts of nature or animals, attempted repairs, alterations or modifications by anyone other than Nolan Engineering, Inc. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Nolan Engineering, Inc. In no event or circumstance shall Nolan Engineering, Inc., be held liable for consequential or special damages or any other expenses, which may arise in connection with the use of such product.
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
You may return your Quick Feed Automatic Feeder within 30 day of purchase if you are not satisfied or if it does not work for your particular application by following the steps outlined in our RETURN POLICY below.
RETURN / WARRANTY CLAIM POLICY
Contact us: (800) 211-4206/(407)320-1911 for sales, returns, repairs, or replacement requests.
1. Feeder must be returned within 30 days for a credit to be issued (purchase price less shipping and credit card fees.)
2. Feeder must be returned intact (with all parts included) in a clean, like new condition.
3. Purchaser information must be enclosed with shipment to insure proper credit. Information to include purchaser’s name, address, phone number, and purchase date and placed inside shipment.
4. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and any damages to feeder during shipping and/or loss in transit. In case of loss, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the carrier.
5. Feeder must be returned to THIS ADDRESS ONLY:
NOLAN ENGINEERING, INC.
2150 PALM WAY SANFORD, FL 32773-6879
6. Credit will be issued if the above criteria is followed.
NOTE: POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE